The 2019 Call for Proposals is now closed. Please join our mailing list to stay updated about 2020 sessions.
INFO FOR CONFIRMED 2019 PRESENTERS:
GENERAL PRESENTATION AV GUIDELINES:
In order to provide our attendees the best possible educational environment and ensure a smooth and efficient handling of audio-visual presentations, the following guidelines have been established for sessions.
· Presentations with audio-visual should use PowerPoint technology.
· Session rooms will be equipped for single screen projection.
· Title slides, if desired or utilized, should be included as part of each speaker’s presentation. Title slides will NOT be shown separately on a second screen.
· If videos are necessary, they should be included as an embedded video clip within the PowerPoint presentation.
· The following audio-visual equipment will be automatically provided in the session room:
Smart board with HDMI and VGA cables. Mac users will need to bring an adapter.
· 1 Screen
Free Wi-Fi is provided
ASSEMBLE YOUR PRESENTATION:
Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred and must be PC-format. Bring your presentation on a flash drive.
Arrive to your room 10 min early to test your presentation. A VEX ambassador or committee member will be available to help.