What is VEX Ed?
In February 2020, we launched the VEX Ed Webinar Series to compliment our annual Visitor Experience Conference with year-round programming. This series will tackle the issues facing visitor serving organizations like dealing with difficult visitors, navigating your career, hiring and training, staff engagement, and more! Each webinar will feature a panel of VEXperts from a variety of institutions sharing their expertise and responding directly to issues you raise.
When is the next VEX Ed?
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 from 2PM – 4PM EDT
- Tickets are only $15 (Members: visit the Members Forum for directions on how to receive your discounted $10 tickets)
- Join us for this De-Escalation training workshop with the team from Hollaback!
What topics have you covered in the past?
- Krista Kusuma, VEX Audience Engagement Chair and Guest Experience Consultant, San Francisco, CA
- Christine Goerss-Barton, VEX Ambassador and Guest Services Manager at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo, NY
- Cynthia Helmstetter, VEX Events Chair and Visitor Services Manager at the Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia, PA
- Nicole Krom, VEX Founder and Chair and Membership & Outreach Manager at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA